Benchmade AFO II Auto 9051, 3.56 154CM Stainless Blade, Aluminum Handle, Plain Edge
THIS FORM MUST BE READ AND COMPLIANCE MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY CLICKING ON THE ACCEPT BUTTON ABOVE! Terms and Conditions The Benchmade AFO II 9051 is an improved version of the original AFO. The AFO features a wider blade, a larger and knurled button release that is suitable for gloved hand use as well as a thicker, more robust handle, The AFO II features a 3.56 154CM Stainless steel Drop Point blade and Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with open backspacer. The back of the handle also features a window breaker. The AFO-II push-button auto has become a proven tool used in all branches of the Armed Forces. utilizing Benchmade's time proven automatic opening system for effortless, rapid one-hand deployment and closing. Featuring Four possible clip positions; reversible, tip-up or tip-down. Ballistic Nylon sheath w/ Malice Clip.Features:
- Benchmade 9051 AFO II
- BENCHMADE DESIGN U.S.A.
- The AFO II push button auto has become a proven tool used in all branches of the Armed Forces.
- Push-button automatic with integrated safety
- 9051 features a drop-point blade
- 154CM Stainless Steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with open backspacer
- Four positions and reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.56" (9.0cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.175mm)
- Overall Length: 8.51" (21.6cm)
- Closed Length: 4.95" (12.6cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.60" (15.23mm)
- Weight: 5.8oz (164.42g)