Benchmade Auto Triage 9170BK-ORG, 3.58 in. N680 Stainless Blade, Aluminum and G10 Handle, Black Plain Edge
THIS FORM MUST BE READ AND COMPLIANCE MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY CLICKING ON THE ACCEPT BUTTON ABOVE! Terms and Conditions The dynamic Benchmade Triage Auto 9170BK-ORG packaged in high-strength aluminum with the speed and efficiency of AXIS auto and an automatic opening hook. These knives are automatic versions of Benchmade's extremely popular Triage folder. The Triage 9170 features a 3.58 in. N680 stainless modified drop point blade. The black anodized aluminum handle with orange G10 inlays and a carbide glass breaker tip. The hook-shaped safety cutter features 440C stainless and automatic opening as well with a slide release/lock. This rescue automatic knife will be welcome among first responders, where speed and safety are of the utmost importance. The dynamic Triage packaged in high-strength aluminum with the speed and efficiency of AXISauto and an automatic opening hook.Features:
- AXIS pull release with integrated safety
- Modified drop-point blade style
- N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59HRC)
- 440C automatic opening hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC)
- Anodized black aluminum handles with textured G10 inlays
- Carbide glass breaker
- Blade Length: 3.58"
- Blade Thickness: 1.240"
- Handle Thickness: 0.580"
- Blade Material: N680 Main Blade; 440C Safety Cutter
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC Main Blade; 58-60HRC Safety Cutter
- Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Pocket Clip: Black, Removable, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS main blade; Auto opening safety cutter/hook
- Overall Length: 8.31"
- Closed Length: 4.73"
- Class: Black
- Weight: 5.75oz.