CRKT 2732 Woods Nobo T-Hawk, 1055 Carbon Steel, Tennessee Hickory Handle
Build a Nice Log Cabin Fire. Heck, Build a Nice Log Cabin Home.
This traditionally-modeled two-handed camp axe with a hickory handle and hot forged blade, will make your life easier when you’re off the grid.
Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, TN designed the Nobo™ T-hawk. He’s a specialist in applying modern engineering to centuries old tool and weapon concepts, and upping the ante once again with a new outdoor line of tomahawks that swing as big as the open wilderness in which they’re found.
- Hot Forged 1055 Carbon Steel
- Tennessee Hickory Handle
- Outdoor Axe w/Beard
- Blade Length 3.471" (88.16 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel 1055 Carbon Steel, HRC 50-55
- Blade Finish Hammer Finish; Clear Lacquer Paint
- Blade Thickness 0.460" (11.68 mm)
- Weight 1 lbs 9.4 oz
- Handle Tennessee Hickory
- Style Tomahawk
- Overall Length 19.13" (485.9 mm)