There are no shortcuts to perfection. Ever since Helle was first established in 1932 we have held this as a basic guiding principle. Helle knives are produced in a demanding landscape in Holmedal, Norway. Through dozens of manual operations our craftsmen produce knives of a quality that they can be proud of.
A Helle knife is made to withstand the stresses and strains that a knife is subjected to outdoors. Helle upholds its traditions of craftsmanship and quality rather than large product lines and automated production. We believe that quality is best preserved through skillful craftsmanship.Skilled knife specialists take pride in making the Helle brand synonymous with quality. We use up to a half an hour to create a knife, as we want to be sure that your demands for quality and finish are met.
A Helle knife goes through up to 45 different manual operations before it is finally checked and packaged.
Browse Featured Items From Helle
- Helle NyFjording 3 1/4" triple laminated stainless blade. Curly birch handle
- Helle Speiderkniven Girl Scout. 7 1/8" overall
- Helle Speiderkniven Boy Scout Fixed 3.5" Blade Birch Wood Handle Embossed Leather Sheath
- Helle 160BL Polar Knifeblade,Triple Laminated Stainless Steel
- Helle GT Knifeblade 36BL,
- Helle 56BL Olakniven Knifeblade, Triple Laminated Stainless Steel
- Helle 52BL Fjellkniven(Fjellmann) Knifeblade, Triple Laminated Stainless Steel
- Helle 180BL Wind Knifeblade,Triple Laminated Stainless Steel
- Helle 88BL Symfoni Knifeblade,Triple Laminated Stainless Steel
- Helle Limited nr 75 Eggen Knifeblade,Triple Laminated Stainless Steel