Reate is a newly built brand for high quality knives. The founder is a long-term knife enthusiast. With a background of mechanical design and manufacturing major, he seeks detailed perfection for the design and making the knives. Reate is capable of manufacturing high quality knives with professional production equipments including CNC high speed engraving machine, milling, CNC grinding and low temperature tempering furnace.
We buy steel from American, Germany and Japan. Commonly used steels are: Bohler-M390,S35VN, S30V, S90V, VG10, RWL34, and Damascus. Handle material we use includes: titanium 6al4v, carbon fiber, G10, copper, aluminum, wood and various kinds of natural material.
We design and make our own knives. We believe good quality and innovation is the key to development. We will stick to this philosophy by continuously producing high quality knives with variety of innovative designs
Browse Featured Items From Reate Knives
- Reate Knives, Hills, S35VN blade, Titanium handle, flipper
- Reate Knives, Horizon C, CPM-S35VN, 3-D machined Titanium handle, flipper
- Reate Knives Horizon-D-TI, 3.75 in M390 Stainless, 6AL4V Titanium Anodized Handle
- Reate Knives Horizon-D-CF, 3.75 in. M390 Stainless, Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle
- Reate Knives, District-9A Black Acid Stonewashed S35-VN Blade, Stonewashed Titanium Handle
- Reate Knives Wave, 3.375 in. M390 Blade, Titanium Frame Lock Flipper
- Reate Knives Torrent 3.625 in. M390 Blade Titanium Frame Lock Flipper
- Reate Knives, District-9 PLUS Stonewashed S35-VN Blade, Stonewashed Titanium Handle Frame Lock Folder
- Reate Knives Fallout 2.0, CTS-204P Stonewash Plain Blade, 3-D Machine Titanium Handles