Benchmade BM915S Triage Utility Knife, 3.5" N680 SS Combo Blade, Black G10 Handle
The Benchmade 915 Triage is the perfect utility tool for any tactical or Rescue knife, featuring a folding knife, safety hook and glass breaker for additional security. The modified sheepsfoot-style blade is a great cutting tool for numerous applications. Built with N680 Highly Corrosion-and Water resistant steel and ambidextrous thumb stud openers. the Benchmade 915 Triage is a easy to use tool. The utility knife weighs 5.1 ounces and is ideal for cutting seat belts, clothing, boots or tape. Hook-shaped safety cutter that folds up toward the back of the tool, which also includes a carbine glass breaker. Textured G10 handle provides excellent grip and feel. Whether you use this knife as a emergency situation or outdoors you can rely on the Benchmade Triage.Features:
- AXIS Locking Mechanism
- Modifided sheepsfoot blade style with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- N680 Highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59HRC)
- 440C hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC)
- Texture G10 Handles with 420J full stainless steel liners and a deep pocket reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Carbide glass breaker
- Blade Length: 3.50 in.
- Hook Length : 2.00 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.130 in.
- Overall Length: 8.20 in.
- Closed : 4.70 in.
- Weight: 5.10 OZ.
- Handle Thickness: 0.45 in.