Benchmade BM916SBK-ORG Triage Utility Knife, 3.5" N680 SS Combo Blade, Orange G10 Handle
The Benchmade 916 Triage is the perfect utility tool for any tactical or Rescue knife, featuring a folding knife, safety hook and glass breaker for additional security. The Opposing bevel style blade is a great cutting tool for numerous applications. Built with N680 Highly Corrosion-and Water resistant steel and ambidextrous thumb stud openers. the Benchmade 916 Triage is a easy to use tool. The utility knife weighs 5.1 ounces and is ideal for cutting seat belts, clothing, boots or tape. Hook-shaped safety cutter that folds up toward the back of the tool, which also includes a carbine glass breaker. Textured G10 handle provides excellent grip and feel. Whether you use this knife as a emergency situation or outdoors you can rely on the Benchmade Triage.Features:
- This dynamic triple utility tool includes a knife, safety hook and glass breaker.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Opposing bevel blade style with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59HRC)
- 440C hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC)
- Textured G10 handles (available in black or safety orange) with 420J full stainless steel liners and a reversible tip-up deep pocket clip
- Carbide glass breaker
- USA Proud
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up, Deep Pocket
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.20"
- Closed Length: 4.70"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Black
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.130"
- Handle Thickness: 0.530"
- Blade Material: N680 Main Blade; 440C Safety Cutter
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC Main Blade; 58-60HRC Safety Cutter
- Blade Style: Opposing bevel w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 5.10oz.