Kershaw 6716S Kai Shun Wasabi Santoku Knife, 6.5" Daido 1K6 SS Blade, Bamboo-Powdered Polypropylene Handle
Like the chef’s knife, the santoku is an all-purpose, double-beveled knife. It works well on just about anything you need to cut in the kitchen, from fruits and vegetables to meats, poultry and fish. With its slightly shorter blade, downturned tip, and high handle position, the Wasabi Black Santoku is not only versatile, but can be less intimidating than a long, pointy chef’s knife. It’s exceptionally handy for cooks with smaller hands or who are working in a smaller kitchen. The Wasabi Black Santoku excels at push cuts due to its somewhat flatter edge, yet there’s enough curve to enable efficient mincing cuts, too.
- Blades are embellished with the Japanese characters for "wasabi"
- Handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Antibacterial handle helps prevent growth of bacteria
- Steel: Daido 1K6 high-carbon stainless steel
- Handle: Polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Blade Length: 6 1/2 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Country Of Origin: China