Kershaw 6720C Kai Shun Wasabi Chef's Knife, 8" Daido 1K6 SS Blade, Bamboo-Powdered Polypropylene Handle
You’ll reach for your Wasabi Black Chef’s Knife every time you cook. This is the workhorse knife that does just about everything. It shares the same classic Japanese styling as the rest of the Wasabi Black line, but like classic Western-style chef’s knives, it has a double-beveled blade as well as the multipurpose design of a traditional chef’s knife. The eight-inch blade offers plenty of slicing power and the curved belly enables you to easily make the rocking cuts for which this knife is perfectly designed and justly famous.
- Blades are embellished with the Japanese characters for "wasabi"
- Handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Antibacterial handle helps prevent growth of bacteria
- Steel: Daido 1K6 high-carbon stainless steel
- Handle: Polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Blade Length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Country Of Origin: China