BRK Avispa Folder, Orange Nylon handles, Black AUS-8 Blade, Plain Edge, Design by Esee Knives
The BRK Avispa, which is the Spanish word for Wasp, is the big brother to the zancudo folder Design by Esse Knives. With it's Drop Point Blade Style. It also features textured nylon handles and dual thumb studs. I think this folder will be compatible for everyoneSpecifications
- Blade Length: 3.5 in.
- Overall Length: 8.5 in.
- Cutting Edge: 3.26 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 in.
- Blade Material: Flat Ground AUS-8 Stainless Drop Point Blade
- Handle Thickness: 0.36 in.
- Lock Mechanism : Frame Lock
- Handle Length: 5.00 in.
- Textured nylon handles
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand, Tip-Up/Down
- Design by Mike Perrin & Jeff Randall
- Country of Origin: Taiwan