BRK Zancudo Folder, Stonewash Blade, Foliage Green Handle, Knifeworks Exclusive, Design by Esee Knives
The Zancudo, which is the Spanish word for mosquito, is the first ever folder from ESEE. The blade resembles ESEE's Laser Strike fixed blade with it's Drop Point Blade Style. It also features textured nylon handles and dual thumb studs. I think this folder will be compatible for everyone.Specifications
- Blade Length: 2.94 in.
- Overall Length: 7.00 in.
- Cutting Edge: 2.6 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 in.
- Blade Material: Flat Ground AUS-8 Stainless Drop Point Blade
- Blade Finish : Stonewash
- Handle Thickness: 0.35 in.
- Lock Mechanism : Frame Lock
- Handle Length: 4.00 in.
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand, Tip-Up/Down
- Design by Mike Perrin & Jeff Randall
- Country of Origin: Taiwan