SPARTAN HARSEY MODEL II - This knife is Spartan Blades third collaboration with world renowned knife maker, William "Bill" Harsey Jr. The Model II was produced with the combined goal of creating a sturdy knife that double as an excellent field and combat knife. The blade profile, Flat Grind, and top edge of this full tang knife work well on the battlefield and the backwoods alike. The ergonomic and textured canvas micarta handle is specifically designed to provide comfort and confidence of grip.
- Knife Name: Spartan Harsey Model II
- Designer: William Harsey
- Overall Length: 11.5"
- Blade Length: 6 1/8"
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Steel: CPM S35VN
- Blade Hardness: 59-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Fixed Drop Point Flat ground main with flat ground top "axe" edge.
- Coating: SpartaCoat - PVD - Tungsten DLC (Black)
- Handle Material: 3D Contoured CE Canvas Micarta Black
- Weight: 0.720 LBS