Spartan Blades Horkos Plain Black Blade, Green Micarta Handles, Black MOLLE Sheath
Horkos (or-kos) - Horkos, is a sacred oath and the demon protector of honor / oaths in Greek language and myth. This knife was commissioned by the Combat Weapons Team of the United States Military Academy (West Point, NY), with custom etching to honor the graduating class. As all academy graduates are defenders of our freedom and take a sacred oath to the US constitution, we think the name fits! This blade is designed to be a great all around combat / utility knife.Specifications
- Designer(s): Iovito/Carey
- Overall Length: 10 7/8"
- Blade Length: 5 11/16
- Blade Thickness: 3/16
- Blade Steel: CPM S30V
- Blade Hardness: 58-59 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point single edge design with relieved distal spine and tapered drop for tip strength.
- Coating: SpartaCoat - PVD - Tungsten DLC Black
- Handle Material: CE Canvas Micarta Green
- Weight: 0.556 LBS
|Collection / Family||N/A|