Bill Moran Fixed Blades A Spyderco / Bill Moran collaboration started during Bill's retirement yet continues selling strong long after his passing in 2007. Moran defined America's knife industry with his fixed blade designs for use outdoors. Bill's two collaborations with Spyderco, a drop-point and modified up swept blade, are Japanese VG-10, elegantly tapered from spine to edge. Handle and blade carry equal weight and balanced sweet-spot where they join at the tang.Features:
- Boltaron Sheath with multi-position G-Clip
- FRN handle with non-slip Kraton inlays
- Blade and Handle lanyard holes
- Flat-ground Trailing Point or Drop Point blade.
- Overall Length : 8 1/16 in.
- Blade Length : 3 15/16 in.
- Cutting Edge : 3 7/16 in.
- Blade Steel : VG-10
- Weight : 3 oz.
- Country of Original : Japan
|Collection / Family||No|