Spyderco Domino C172CFBLTIP, CTS XHP Steel, Titanium & Blue Weave Carbon Fiber Laminate, Plain Edge
Designed by Eric Glesser, the Domino is the second Spyderco knife to feature a Kit Carson-inspired flipper opener. Its full-flat ground blade is machined from premium CTS XHP steel and rides on specially designed ball bearing washer for an ultra-smooth opening action. The handle features a solid titanium scale on one side and a skeletonized titanium liner and black Cubic Check Carbon Fiber scale on the other. The titanium scale houses a high-strength Reeve Integral R.I.L.) mechanism with a steel interface that serves double duty as an overtravel stop. For ease and versatility of carry, the Domino also includes a black, four-position pocket clip.Specifications:
- Overall Length: 7.68in., 195mm.
- Closed Length: 4.55in., 116mm.
- Blade Length: 3.13in., 80mm.
- Cutting Edge:2.94in., 75mm.
- Blade Thickness: 0.118in., 3.0mm.
- Blade Steel: CTS XHP
- Handle Material: Titanium & Blue Weave Carbon Fiber Laminate
- Weight: 3.6oz., 102g.
- Grind: Full-flat
- Country of Origin: Taiwan